Saturday 7 October 2017

Recapitulation, Part the First

Returning, over the last week, by the way we came, I haven't felt at all the necessity I blogged about earlier, of photographing every item of interest along the way, including those I might have snapped often enough before. Passing such things, the camera has mostly stayed in its case. However, stopping for water at Gailey today, I felt compelled to take a couple of shots.


What had struck me was that both the tower with its shop, and the yard with its boats for hire…


showed very few signs of life. The boats were all arranged in serried ranks, looking as though they were packed away for the winter. Some people must surely take boating holidays in October, but none of them seemed to be starting from here. So Gailey merited a repeat photo.

Recapitulation, Part the Second tomorrow, probably.

0 comments:

Post a Comment